• At the Marshall County Memorial Library: Dec. 15, Family Storytime in Chapel Hill at 10 a.m.; Crochet club Dec. 16 at 10 a.m., Last Minute Christmas Crafts at 1 p.m.; Dec. 21, Family Storytime in Lewisburg at 9:30 a.m., Homeschool group 1 p.m., Genealogy help from the DAR at 5 p.m.; Hours at the library in Lewisburg, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Chapel Hill closed; Dec. 23, Lewisburg hours 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Library will be closed Dec. 25 and Dec. 26.
• LDA Mixer, Dec. 14, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Purple Elephant Coffee House, 123 West Commerce Street.
• Christmas Open House at Tranquil Body, Dec. 14, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., 605 West Commerce Street.
• Free food give away, Saturday, Dec. 16 at 9:30 a.m. at Mt. Carmel Missionary Baptist Church, 4011 Nashville Hwy.
• COOKIES & CRAFTS WITH SANTA will be at Henry Horton State Park Restaurant, Dec. 17, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Santa will be visiting the restaurant during lunch also. Everyone is welcome. Cookies and Crafts will follow. Admission to Cookies and Crafts is $3 per child.
• Medium United Methodist Church in Delina, TN, 453 Delina Boonshill Road, is celebrating their annual community Christmas program, Dec. 17 at 6 p.m. There will be Christmas carols, finger foods, an exchange of Christmas presents ($10 limit), and a great time celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Everyone is welcome. For more info, call 931-659-6600.
• Home-Buying Workshop, Dec. 18, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the Lewisburg Community Center, 1551 Mooresville Hwy. This is a free event sponsored by KellerWilliams, Russell Realty & Auction. Real estate and mortgage experts will be available to get your questions answered concerning purchasing a new home. Bring your children for games and photos with Santa. RSVP via text or email (931)626-7988, email@example.com
• Acrylic Painting Class Dec. 14, at 6:30 p.m.; Dec. 19 at 6 p.m., Water Color Painting Class; Dec. 29 at 6 p.m., Still Life Drawing Class
• East Commerce Baptist Church, located at 560 East Commerce Street in Lewisburg, is hosting a Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at 6 p.m. on Sunday night, Dec. 24. The public is invited to attend.