• At the Marshall County Memorial Library: Dec. 21, Family Storytime in Lewisburg at 9:30 a.m., Homeschool group 1 p.m., Genealogy help from the DAR at 5 p.m.; Hours at the library in Lewisburg, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Chapel Hill closed; Dec. 23, Lewisburg hours 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Library will be closed Dec. 25 and Dec. 26 for Christmas holidays; Dec. 28 - Family Story Time in Lewisburg at 9:30 a.m., Theatre @ the Library at 4 p.m., Minecraft Free Play at 5 p.m.; Dec. 29 - Family Story Time in Chapel Hill at 10 a.m.; Dec. 30 - Crochet Club at 10 a.m.; closed Jan. 1 for New Year’s Day.
• The Marshall County Veterans Outreach Group invites all veterans, veterans’ families and friends to hear the Mid-South Alzheimer’s Association present the 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Wednesday, Dec. 20, 7 p.m. at the Church Street Church of Christ ANNEX, Lewisburg. (entrance at the corner of 3rd Ave. and West Commerce.) Everyone is invited. Questions: Larry McKnight, 931-808-0676 or L1321@bellsouth.net
• East Commerce Baptist Church, located at 560 East Commerce Street in Lewisburg, is hosting a Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at 6 p.m. on Sunday night, Dec. 24. The public is invited to attend.
• Dec. 26, Petersburg Blood Drive for Cayson Spray, 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Petersburg Lions Club Bldg., 303 Buchanan St., Petersburg, TN.
• Jan. 1, Step Into New Year’s Hike, 10 a.m. at Henry Horton State Park. Meet at the Wilhoite Mill Trail Head. For more info call 931-364-7724 or Julia.Cruce@tn.gov