• There will be a Road Committee Meeting for the Marshall County Highway Department on Dec. 21, 2017, at 8 a.m. located at the Marshall County Highway Department. The Marshall County Highway Department is an equal opportunity employer.
• Lewisburg Water and Wastewater will be having their monthly Board meeting on Dec. 21 at 12 p.m. located at 100 Water Street.
• The office of Town Hall in Cornersville will be closed on Dec. 22 and 25 for the Christmas Holiday. The office will re-open on Tuesday Dec. 26, at the regular hour of 7:30 a.m.
• The Marshall County Courthouse, Courthouse Annex and Hardison Annex will be closed Friday, Dec. 22; Monday, Dec. 25; and Tuesday, Dec. 26 in observance of the Christmas Holiday.
• City Administration Offices will be closed Friday, Dec. 22 and Monday, Dec. 25 for Christmas.
• City Administration Offices will be closed Friday, Dec. 29 and Monday, Jan. 1 for New Year’s.
• The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg, will be closed Dec. 22, 25, and 26, for Christmas Holidays. Office will reopen Wednesday, Dec. 27, at 8 a.m. Also closed Jan. 1st and 2nd, in observance of New Year’s. Office will reopen Jan. 3, 2018, at 8 a.m.