Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• City Administration Offices will be closed Friday, Dec. 29 and Monday, Jan. 1 for New Year’s.
• The office of Town Hall in Cornersville will be closed on Monday, Jan. 1st in observance of New Year’s. The office will re-open on Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018, at the regular hour of 7:30 a.m.
• The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg, will be closed Jan. 1st and 2nd, in observance of New Year’s. The office will re-open Jan. 3, 2018, at 8 a.m.
• The Marshall County Courthouse, Courthouse Annex, and Hardison Annex will be closed Monday, Jan. 1 and Tuesday, Jan. 2 in observance of the New Year’s Holiday.
• The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold a work session Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018, 5 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• The Town of Cornersville will have its regular meeting of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen on Jan. 4, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall in Cornersville. This meeting is open to the public and all citizens are welcome to attend.
• The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018, 6 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• The South Central Human Resource Agency Head Start/Early Head Start Policy Council Meeting will meet at 10:30 a.m. on Jan. 18, 2018 at the office in Fayetteville, TN.
• There will be a meeting of the Airport Board of the City of Lewisburg on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018, 6 p.m., at Ellington Airport, 1877 Franklin Pike.
• Lewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regular Board meeting on Monday, Jan. 29, 2018, at 6 p.m. at the LES office, 599 W. Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2018, 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.