Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• The Industrial Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular scheduled monthly meeting on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, at 12 p.m. at the Historic First Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue North, Lewisburg, TN.
• The City of Lewisburg Alcoholic Beverage Commission will meet Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, at 4 p.m. at the Lewisburg City Hall Building, 131 East Church Street, to consider the following: 1. Application by Miguel Gomez for “off-premise” consumption at La Victoria at 313 E Commerce St.
• The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018, 6 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• Marshall County Tourism ECD Committee Meeting will be Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018, 5:30 p.m. in the Marshall County Annex, Room 2209.
• The January meeting of the Marshall County Democratic Party will be held on January 11, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at the Marshall County Memorial Library. County Commissioner R.L. Williams and Gayle Jordan, candidate for Tennessee. Senate for the 14th district, will be our featured speakers. Kendall Knight, Chair, Marshall County Democratic Party 931-619-8406 Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/marshallcountydemocratparty/Twitter-https://twitter.com/MarshallCoTNDem
• Marshall County Building Committee Meeting will be Friday, Jan. 12, 2018, 2 p.m. in Room 2209 in the Marshall County Annex.
• Marshall County Budget Committee Meeting will be Tuesday, Jam. 16, 2018, 10:30 p.m. in Room 2209 in the Marshall County Annex.
• The South Central Human Resource Agency Head Start/Early Head Start Policy Council Meeting will meet at 10:30 a.m. on Jan. 18, 2018 at the office in Fayetteville, TN.
• There will be a meeting of the Airport Board of the City of Lewisburg on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018, 6 p.m., at Ellington Airport, 1877 Franklin Pike.
• Lewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regular Board meeting on Monday, Jan. 29, 2018, at 6 p.m. at the LES office, 599 W. Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2018, 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.