Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• The Lewisburg Gas Department Board meeting will be held Jan. 22, 2018, at 4 p.m. located 505 N Ellington Pkwy.
• Marshall County Board of Commissioners Public Hearing and Regular Meeting will be held on Jan 22, 2018, at 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m., in Room 2202 at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex.
• There will be a meeting of the Airport Board of the City of Lewisburg on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018, 6 p.m., at Ellington Airport, 1877 Franklin Pike.
• The Town of Chapel Hill Planning Commission will meet Monday, Jan. 22, 2018, at 6 p.m. in the Board Room at Town Hall, 2202 Unionville Road, Chapel Hill, Tn. This meeting is open to the public.
• The Cornersville Planning Commission will have a meeting on Jan. 23, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall in Cornersville.
• The City of Lewisburg’s Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular scheduled meeting, Jan. 23, 2018, at 4 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 E Church Street.
• The Marshall County Emergency Communications District, Board of Directors will meet Jan. 24, 2018, at 9 a.m. The meetings will be held at the Marshall County EOC office located at 230 College St., Lewisburg, TN.
• The Marshall County Solid Waste Committee will meet Wednesday, Jan. 24 at 5:30 p.m. This meeting will be held at 611 Hawkins Drive, Lewisburg, Tn.
• The Tennessee Duck River Development Agency will hold its regular quarterly board meeting Thursday, Jan. 25 at 5 p.m. at Henry Horton State Park in Chapel Hill. The board meeting will be preceded by a work session at 4 p.m.
• Lewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regular Board meeting on Monday, Jan. 29, 2018, at 6 p.m. at the LES office, 599 W. Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
• The SCHRA will meet on Jan. 30, 2018, at 11 a.m. at the South Central Office, 1437 Winchester Hwy., Fayetteville, TN.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2018, 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.
• The Town of Cornersville will have its regular meeting of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen on Feb. 1, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall in Cornersville. This meeting is open to the public and all citizens are welcome to attend. • The Marshall County Historical Society will host its quarterly meeting on Sunday afternoon, Feb. 4, at 2 p.m. at the historical museum in the Hardison Office Annex, 230 College Street. Using his family genealogy, Frank Dearman will present interesting stories about the Catheys, Daltons, Fowlers, Noblins, and Thomases of the Palmetto, Farmington, Verona, and Luna communities. The meeting is open to the public at no cost.