Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• The Marshall County Budget Committee will meet Wednesday, Feb. 14 at 10 a.m. This meeting will be held at the Courthouse Annex kitchen area Room 2209.
• The SCHRA Head Start/Early Head Start Policy Council Meeting will be Feb. 15 at 10:30 a.m. at the central office in Fayetteville, TN.
• The Marshall County Amateur Radio Society will hold its regular monthly meeting this Sunday, Feb. 18 at 2 p.m. in Suite 100 of the Marshall County Hardison Office Annex, 230 College Street, in Lewisburg.
Among the many items to be discussed are the club’s upcoming amateur radio license course and examination session, the National Weather Service’s annual Severe Weather Awareness Day, and the Tullahoma “hamfest.” Reports will be provided on the progress of the club’s tax exempt filing with the Internal Revenue Service, presentations to local community service groups, and plans for June’s annual “Field Day” event.
Amateur radio operators and anyone with an interest in “ham” radio and emergency communications are invited and welcome to attend. Talk-in to the meeting will be available on the Lewisburg 146.625 amateur radio repeater. For additional information on the Marshall County Amateur Radio Society, or on amateur radio, please contact Stephan Anderman, K2SMA, at 931-993-5800, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The office of Town Hall in Cornersville will be closed on Monday, Feb. 19 in observance of Presidents Day. The office will re-open on Tuesday, Feb. 20 at the regular hour of 7:30 a.m.
• The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg will be closed Monday, Feb. 19, in observance of Presidents’ Day. The office will re-open Tuesday, Feb. 20 at 8 a.m.
• The Marshall County Courthouse, Courthouse Annex, and Hardison Annex will be closed Monday, Feb. 19 in observance of Presidents’ Day.
• The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly meeting Tuesday, Feb. 20 at 9 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg TN in the Doug Rogers Board Room. The public is invited to attend.
• The Lewisburg Gas Department will have its regular monthly board meeting Feb. 20 at 4 p.m., located 505 N Ellington Pkwy.
• The City of Lewisburg’s Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular scheduled meeting Tuesday, Feb. 20 at 4 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• The February Meeting of the Marshall County Republican Party will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 20 at 6:30 p.m. at the Marshall County Memorial Library. Our guest speaker will be the Republican nominee for the 14th District TN State Senate - Shane Reeves. Everyone is welcome to attend. Please follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/marshallcountytnrepublicanparty
• Lewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regular Board meeting on Monday, Feb. 26 at 6 p.m. at the LES office, 599 W. Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
• The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their monthly meeting Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 12 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.
• The Marshall County Emergency Communications District Board of Directors will have their regular scheduled meeting Feb. 28 at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will be held at the Marshall County EOC office located at 230 College St., Lewisburg, TN.