The Annual Lewisburg Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony will be Saturday, Dec. 1 at 5 p.m. at the Public Square Park. Those who wish to honor or remember family/friends may call Lewisburg City Hall at 931-359-1544 to have the names placed on the list which will be read aloud at the ceremony. Ornaments will be provided at no charge and names to be remembered must be submitted to City Hall no later than NOV. 28. Same rules apply for those who wish to place/provide their own ornaments. Call 931-359-1544 for more information.
• Cornersville FFA members are taking orders for fruit and nuts. The orders are due by Nov. 26 and are to come in the second week of Dec.
• Due to the Thanksgiving holidays, the Marshall County Tribune will not be published on Nov. 23, the day after Thanksgiving. The office will be closed Nov. 22 and Nov. 23.
• Recycle bins that were behind Walgreens have been moved to the parking area behind the Marshall County Memorial Library.
• At the Marshall County Memorial Library: Nov. 16 - Family Storytime in Chapel Hill at 10 a.m.; Nov 17 - Crochet Club at 10 a.m.; Nov 19 - Friends of New Technology at 6 p.m.; Nov 20 - Build a Tree Genealogy Class at 6 p.m.; Closed for Thanksgiving Nov. 22, Nov. 23, & Nov. 24
• Nov 17 - Christmas Bazaar, Saturday, Nov. 17, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Marshall County High School. There will be concessions, homemade foods, crafts, jewelry, skincare, much more.
• Nov 17 - Fall Flea Market and Food Drive, Saturday, Nov. 17, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Chapel Hill Community Center, 206 Depot Street. Free admission with a canned food donation. For more info., contact 615-624-0476.
• Nov 17 - New Grace Baptist Church, 6299 Nashville Hwy, Chapel Hill will have a singing Saturday, Nov. 17 at 6 p.m. Singing will be the Revelators. Refreshments will be provided. For more info., contact Danny at 931-797-9274.
• Nov 18 - The Marshall County Youth Baseball and Softball League will have a board meeting Sunday, Nov. 18 at 2 p.m. at the ballpark.
• Nov 28 - Crafternoon will take place at the Sr. Center in the Hardsion Annex, 1:30 p.m.