• Forrest Alumni Association announces...TRIVIA TIME IS HERE! Saturday, Jan. 26th come on out to Forrest High School Auxiliary Gym for a night of fun, food, and fellowship that helps us raise money for the Forrest Alumni Scholarship Fund! Cost is $72 dollars a table with up to 6 people a table! This cost provides a meal, drink, and your spot to at the trivia table! Go ahead and start gathering your friends for a night of fun! Visit our website at www.forrestalumni.com or contact Beth Chunn for additional information! Hope to see you there!!
• Middle TN Spay & Neuter Clinc can fix pets at a low price. 931-684-5353 Assistance for those on fixed incomes. www.mtsnc.org
• At the Marshall County Memorial Library: Jan 11 - Chapel Hill Family Storytime at 10 a.m., Cozy Mystery Book Club at 6 p.m.; Jan 12 - Crochet Club at 10 a.m.; Jan 14 - Friends of the Library meeting at 5:30; Jan 17 - Family Storytime in Lewisburg at 9:30 a.m., Genealogy help from the DAR at 5 p.m.; Jan 18 - Family Storytime in Chapel Hill at 10 a.m.
• Jan 15 - Mother to Mother, Lewisburg Recreation Center, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more info, call 615-540-7000 or mothertomotherinc.org
• Jan 17 - Marshall Medical Center Physical Therapy Open House at the their new locations, 1080 N Ellington Pkwy., Thursday, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Jan 23 - Crafternoon at the Senior Center, 1:30 p.m., in the Hardison Annex.
• Jan 27 - The MCHS Tiger Quarterback Club will meet on Sunday afternoon, Jan. 27 at 2 p.m. in the MCHS gym office to elect officers for the 2019-2020 school year. Nominations can be sent to Sonya Gold at P.O. Box 1015, Lewisburg, TN 37091, or you can private message her on Facebook. Nominations are due by Jan. 25. Officers to be elected are President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Sergeant at Arms, and Class Representatives. All members are eligible to vote so please try to attend.