UT Martin names local students to honor roll
MARTIN, Tenn.—The outstanding academic achievements of undergraduate students at the University of Tennessee at Martin have been honored with publication of the Fall 2018 Chancellor’s Honor Rolls for the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, College of Business and Global Affairs, College of Education, Health, and Behavioral Sciences, College of Engineering and Natural Sciences and the College of Humanities and Fine Arts.
To be eligible for the Chancellor’s Honor Roll recognition at UT Martin, a student must take at least 12 hours of credit (pass-fail courses are not included) and achieve a 3.2 (B) grade point average based on a 4.0 scale. Students can make the Chancellor’s Honor Roll with honors (3.2 through 3.49), high honors (3.5 through 3.79) or highest honors (3.8 through 4.0).
· Chapel Hill – Cody P. Hogan, Honors.
· Lewisburg – Mickey L. Crump, Highest Honors; Cole A. Giles, High Honors; Rachel N. Hale, Honors; Veronica R. Kanka, High Honors; Virginia G. Laflamme, High Honors; Emily A. Martin, Honors; Howard S. Warner, High Honors.
In addition, Chancellor’s Honor Roll honorees with ties to Marshall County include:
· Martin – Bailey L. Brown, High Honors; Haley A. Davis, High Honors; Joshua F. Davis, Highest Honors.
· Petersburg – Riley Z. Dunivan, Honors.
· Cornersville – Emma L. Mitchell, Honors.
UT Martin is a comprehensive public university that maintains an excellent reputation for its high-quality undergraduate programs, its beautiful campus and caring professors.