Community Notices are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication.
• March 14 - The Marshall County EMA Committee will meet Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at the Hardison Annex, 230 College Street, Lewisburg.
• March 18 - The City of Lewisburg Alcoholic Beverage Commission will meet Monday at 4 p.m. at the Lewisburg City Hall Building, 131 East Church Street.
• March 18 - The Lewisburg Recreation Board will hold their regular meeting Monday at 6 p.m. at the Lewisburg Recreation Center, 1551 Mooresville Hwy.
• March 19 - The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly meeting Tuesday at 9 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg TN in the Doug Rogers Board Room. The public is invited to attend.
• March 19 - The City of Lewisburg’s Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular scheduled meeting Tuesday at 4 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• March 19 - Marshall County Republican Party’s monthly meeting will be held on Tuesday at the Marshall County Memorial Library, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• March 20 - The Marshall County Budget Committee will meet Wednesday at 10 a.m. at the Courthouse Annex kitchen area Room 2209.
• March 21 - The Marshall County Highway Department will have a Road Committee meeting Thursday at 9 a.m. at 1593 Old Columbia Rd Lewisburg. The Marshall County Highway Department is an equal opportunity employer.
• March 21 - The City of Lewisburg’s Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a meeting Thursday at 4 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• March 25 - Lewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regularly scheduled Board Meeting on Monday at 6 p.m. at 599 W Ellington Pkwy.
• March 28 - The South Central Human Resource Agency Policy Council and Executive Committee meeting will be March 28 at 11 a.m. at the SCHRA Central Office, 1437 Winchester Hwy., Fayetteville.