• April 3 - There will be a regular meeting of the Tree City Advisory Board on Wednesday at 4 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street in the downstairs conference room.
• April 4 - The Town of Cornersville will have its regular meeting of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen on Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall in Cornersville. This meeting is open to the public and all citizens are welcome to attend.
• April 8 - There will be a meeting of the Airport Board of the City of Lewisburg on Monday at 6 p.m., at Ellington Airport, 1877 Franklin Pike.
• April 9 - Marshall County Joint Economic and Community Development Executive Board will meet Tuesday at 8:15 a.m. at Columbia State Community College—Lewisburg Campus.
• April 9 - The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday at 6 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
• April 11 - The April meeting of the Marshall County Democratic Party with County Party Reorganization will be held Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at the Marshall County Memorial Library. Please visit mcdemocrat.com or the Marshall County Democratic Party Facebook page for more information.
• April 16 - The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly meeting Tuesday at 9 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg TN in the Doug Rogers Board Room. The public is invited to attend.