• The Marshall County Soil Conservation District is providing free packets of wildflower seeds as part of their Pollinator Awareness Promotion. Contact the District at (931) 359-6268 Ext. #3 or visit the office at 1171 Nashville Highway, Lewisburg to receive seeds.
• Daddy/Daughter Dance at Life Song Family Church, 1041 S Ellington Pkwy., May 4 & 5; 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. $10 a ticket (Dad & Daughter each need a ticket); all ages are welcome; games, finger foods, music, photos, and more. Contact to purchase tickets (must have tickets at the door): Kaci Fullerton 931-619-4146; Taylor Cashion 931-993-3614; Andrea Hubbard 931-993-2208
• The Marshall Education Foundation is accepting applications through May 3 or until filled, for a part-time FAFSA advisor who will provide assistance to students between August and March 30 in completing the FAFSA. Applications and job description can be found online at www.MEFTN.org
• May 3 - Family Story Time in Chapel Hill at 10 a.m.
• May 4 - Crochet Club will meet at 10 a.m. at the MCM Library; K-Pop Club at 2 p.m.
• May 4 - The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, recreated as a life-size facsimile by Marshall County artist Nathan Pennington, will be on display and free and open to the public on the Square in historic downtown Lewisburg, Tennessee, Saturday, May 4 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• May 5 - Reed-Walker Cemetery, Lunn Store Rd., Chapel Hill, will have its annual decoration day service on Sunday at 2:30 p.m. Donations can be sent to Jerry Simpson, 2880 Beasley Rd., Chapel Hill, TN 37034.
Any questions can be directed to Kevin Pratt@Lawrence Funeral Home (9311)364-2233.
• May 7 - Career Fair & Business Expo, Tuesday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at The Powder Room, 570 W Church Street. Public is invited; Free Admission. There will be door prizes and food trucks.
• May 9 - 21st Annual CDC Helping Hands Golf Tournament, Thursday, 1 p.m. at Saddle Creek Golf Course.
• May 9 - Family Story Time at 9:30 a.m. at MCM Library.
• May 10 - Family Story Time at 10 a.m. at Chapel Hill Library; Cozy Mystery Book Club at 1 p.m. at MCM Library
• May 10-11 - Decoration Day at Berea Cemetery, Friday and Saturday, May 10 and May 11. Someone will be there both days to collect donations. If you are not able to attend, you may mail donations to: Kyle Jones, 1609 Hatchett Hollow Rd., Cornersville TN 37047.
• May 11 - Crochet Club at 10 a.m. at MCM Library.
• May 11 - Car Wash hosted by MCHS Band, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at MCHS.
• May 11 - Collins/Sharpe Reunion, Saturday at noon; Henry Horton State Park-at the first shelter. Bring a dish, drinks, and chairs.
• May 11 & 12 - New Hope Cemetery on Ostella Road will have its decoration May 11 and May 12. Board members will be present to receive donations on these days or you may send your donation to: New Hope Cemetery Assn., c/o Vanessa Warf, 1395 Verona Caney Rd., Lewisburg, TN 37091
• May 11 & 12 - Short Cemetery will have its decoration May 11 and May 12. Board members will be present to take up donations which will go toward the upkeep of the cemetery. You may mail donations to Short Cemetery, c/o Randy Foster, 1638 Spring Place Rd., Lewisburg, TN 37091
• May 12 - Decoration at Duncansville/Pleasant Hill Cemetery, on Old Mooresville Hwy., Lewisburg, May 12. Donations for cemetery upkeep will be taken up on this date, or can be mailed to: James A. Gipson, 3841 Gipson Rd., Cornersville, TN 37047.