Lewisburg honors employeesService awards took center stage on Thursday afternoon at the monthly meeting of the Lewisburg City Council. Twenty three city employees were recognized for service milestones with the city, ranging...
Birthday milestoneThe Lewisburg City Council passed a resolution this past Thursday honoring the 60th birthday of Hellen Smith on Jan. 15. Smith’s sister, LaDelle, is currently trying to determine if Hellen is the...
- (Untitled) (1/18/19)
- CH water, sewer on tap for increase (1/18/19)
- Crews replace sewage lines (1/18/19)
- AP Top 10 Boys Team (1/16/19)
- Haslam renames state park after senator (1/14/19)
- Jewelry, clothing sold at Graceland auction (1/14/19)
- DREMC board announces President/CEO retirement (1/14/19)
- Junior’s House receives donation (1/14/19)
- Rotary students of the month (1/14/19)
- Lewisburg native donates life (1/14/19)
- Lady Bulldogs steal win at FayettevilleThe Cornersville Lady Bulldogs came to Fayetteville looking for their first District 8-A victory, but Lady Tigers of Fayetteville were looking for a district victory too and hoped to win the game before a home crowd. It was not to be as Cornersville prevailed 40-26. Fayetteville took an early 1-0 lead on a Carly Andrews free throw and the Lady Tigers added to their lead with two baskets by Tatum Delay, one of them a 3-pointer.
- Tigerettes lock down Lady Rockets for 12th straight win (1/18/19)
- Tigers spoil Forrest upset bid with fourth quarter comeback (1/18/19)
- LMS Tigers rout Rockets to garner season split (1/18/19)
- FMS Lady Rockets complete season sweep over Tigerettes (1/18/19)
- Bulldogs fall by 12 points at Fayetteville (1/18/19)
- Rockets split home meet with Fairview and Eagleville (1/16/19)
Alice McCullough Strange (1/17/19)Alice McCullough Strange, 92, passed away Jan. 15, 2019, in Knoxville, TN, ending a kind, gracious life dedicated to her loving family. She was preceded in death by husband of 62 years, Bernard...
Brenda Ann Chance Williams (1/17/19)Brenda Ann Chance Williams, 71, of Lewisburg, died Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019, at NHC Lewisburg. Mrs. Williams was a native of Great Lakes, IL, and she was the daughter of the late Emmett William and...
Connie Sue Collins (1/16/19)Connie Sue Collins, 66, of Lewisburg, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019, at her home. Mrs. Collins was a native of Pulaski, TN, and the daughter of the late Clyde and Jennie Savage Musgrove. She was a...
James D. Barron (1/16/19)James D. Barron, 75, resident of Lewisburg, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019, at St. Thomas Hospital. Born on Nov. 1, 1943, in Marshall County, TN, James was the son of the late Carl & Mary Gladys Barron....
Lloyd Jones (1/14/19)Mr. Lloyd Jones, 83, resident of Lewisburg, died Friday, Dec. 21, 2018, at Maury Regional Medical Center. Born on April 11, 1935, in Johnson City, TN, Lloyd was the son of the late Robert & Lena...
Jeffrey "Bubba" Cox (1/14/19)Jeffrey “Bubba” Cox, 53, resident of Lewisburg, died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, in Salt Lake City,UT. He was born on June 14, 1965, in Pulaski, TN. Bubba was a truck driver. He is survived by his loving...
Legal NoticesSmith SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE'S SALE Sale at public auction will be on February 19, 2019 at 1:00PM local time, at the south door, Marshall County Courthouse, Commerce Street, Lewisburg, Tennessee pursuant to Deed of Trust executed by Bert E. Smith, IV, to Barbara G. Medley, Trustee, as trustee for Chase Bank USA, N.A. on July 31, 2006 at Record Book 460, Page 47; conducted by Shapiro & Ingle, LLP, having been appointed Substitute or Successor Trustee, all of record in the Marshall County...
Legal NoticesMARSHALL COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS REGULAR MEETING JANUARY 28, 2019 6:00 P.M. Call To Order, Roll Call, Invocation And Pledge To Flag, Reading And Approval Of The Minutes, Elections And Appointments, Elections, Notary Publics, Appointments, Agriculture Committee, Safety Committee, Adult-Oriented Establishment Board, New Business, Appropriations, Resolution 19-01-01 Summary: Resolution Approving An Interlocal Agreement Between Marshall Co, Tn (Sheriff Or Superintendent Of...
Legal NoticesNOTICE OF GRAND JURY MEETING It is the duty of your grand jurors to investigate any public offense which they know or have reason to believe has been committed and which is triable or indictable in this county. Any person having knowledge or proof that an offense has been committed may apply to testify before the grand jury subject to the provisions of Tennessee Code Annotated, § 40-12-104. You can send applications to: Grand Jury Foreman, c/o Mike Wiles, 216 M.C. Courthouse,...
Legal NoticesRepublican Party will meet at the Marshall County Library at 6:30pm, Wed., Jan. 30th with the executive committee at 5:00pm to elect new officers.