It’s a grand old flagTribune photo by Scott Pearson Regent Nancy Pruitt welcomes attendees to Friday’s annual commemoration of Flag Day. The Robert Lewis Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution holds the...
Martin 2019 Farm Credit ScholarPhoto submitted The Herbert College of Agriculture at the UT Institute of Agriculture is announcing the selection of six new members of the Farm Credit Scholars Program. The Farm Credit Scholars...
- DAR memorializes members (6/24/19)
- ‘Quilts of Valor’ Recipient, Conrad C. Menlenbacher III (6/24/19)
- Waggoner graduates from Freed Hardeman University, lands Arkansas TV gig (6/21/19)
- Forrest awarded TVA Stem Grant (6/18/19)
- FHS Rocket Band of Blue names field commanders (6/18/19)
- Ebolum graduates (6/18/19)
- Three sets of twins graduate from CHS (6/18/19)
- FUN FRIDAY (6/13/19)
- Columbia State honors radiologic technology graduates (6/12/19)
- City celebrates return to fire hall (6/12/19)
- Miles tosses three-hitter in Babe Ruth finaleDavin Miles tossed a three-hit complete game to pick up a 4-2 win on the mound for Marshall Medical Center over Nichirin in the Babe Ruth League finale Monday night at the Jonathan D. Hollingsworth Memorial Field in Lewisburg. Miles did not surrender an earned run while striking out five and walking three Nichirin batters.
- Marshall County Babe Ruth League Closing Ceremonies (6/26/19)
- Cheek home run highlights A-Plus rout (6/26/19)
- J.R. Moon Golf Tournament Winners Announced (6/21/19)
- A-Plus takes down Elks in rain shortened night (6/18/19)
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame Inducts 2019 Class (6/18/19)
- Dusters garner split with Giles County (6/18/19)
Nancy Ann Turner (6/24/19)Nancy Ann Turner, 79, of Lewisburg, died Monday, June 24, 2019, at Marshall Medical Center. She was a native of Marshall County, the daughter of the late Leonard McAdams and Clara Crowell McAdams....
Nell McLean Weaver (6/24/19)Nell McLean Weaver, 88, of Friday Harbor, WA, passed peacefully at her residence on Thursday, June 6, 2019, surrounded by her loving family. She was born in Lewisburg, TN, the daughter of Douglas and...
Charles Morton Clanton (6/24/19)Mr. Charles Morton Clanton, 83, of Shelbyville, died Sunday, June 23, 2019. He was a retired 31 year employee of Eaton Corporation; a member of the United Steel Workers; a Veteran of the U.S. Air...
James Edward Thomas (6/24/19)Mr. James Edward Thomas, 84, of Lewisburg, died Thursday, June 20, 2019, at the Reserve at Spring Hill. Mr. Thomas was a native of Berea, KY, the son of the late Harvey Clinton and Fairie McHone...
Eileen June Watters (6/21/19)Devoted mother and grandmother, Eileen June Watters, 85, resident of Chapel Hill, died on Tuesday, May 22, 2019, at Williamson Medical Center. Born on Sept. 28, 1933, in Detroit, MI, Eileen spent...
David Alan McCoy (6/19/19)David Alan McCoy, 34, a resident of Columbia, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, June 17, 2019, at his residence. A funeral service will be held on Friday, June 21, 2019, at 11 a.m. at Heritage...
Legal NoticesNOTICE OF GRAND JURY MEETING It is the duty of your grand jurors to investigate any public offense which they know or have reason to believe has been committed and which is triable or indictable in this county. Any person having knowledge or proof that an offense has been committed may apply to testify before the grand jury subject to the provisions of Tennessee Code Annotated, § 40-12-104. You can send applications to: Grand Jury Foreman, c/o Mike Wiles, 216 M.C. Courthouse, Lewisburg,...
GeneralHuge Multi-family Yard/Moving Sale; 2475 Finley Beech Rd/Sam Simpson Rd., Lewisburg, June 21 & 22, 8am. Antiques, furniture, collectibles.
ApartmentsFor Rent; 1 bedroom apartment, near square, $120 p/week, $300 deposit. 931-359-8754
GeneralGarage Sale; 1640 Cedar Creek Rd., June 21 & 22. Aluminum dog box, trailer, Holland grill, lots of camping equipment, leaf blower, portable bar. Vintage items- glassware, furniture, jewelry. Namebrand clothing, quilts, rugs, lots of brand new in box items.