MEETINGS & HAPPENINGSMeetings and Happenings are published at no cost. There is no guarantee of publication. • Dec 3 - The Town of Cornersville will have its regular meeting of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen on Dec. 3,...
Free flu shots Nov. 19The Marshall County Health Department is offering flu vaccines at no charge to the community during a special “Fight Flu TN” vaccination event November 19. “Getting a flu vaccine is the best way to...
- Blanton to continue storied softball career at KentuckyForrest’s Jenna Blanton became the first Lady Rockets’ softball player to sign with a Southeastern Conference program directly out of high school when she recently inked a Letter of Intent to attend the University of Kentucky next season. Lady Rockets’ legend Katie Warrick was the first Forrest softball player who played in the SEC at the University of Arkansas after transferring from the University of Tennessee at Martin after her sophomore season...
- Texas prep football player attacks referee
- College Football Picks: Alabama-LSU has decided lack of buzz
- No. 6 Florida can clinch SEC East title by beating Tennessee
- No. 2 Irish close out home schedule against Syracuse
- Daughrity’s hot corner mastery earns Forrest senior college scholarship (12/2/20)
- Milligan signs with Walters State, still waiting for her big chance (12/2/20)
Edna Marie Luna (12/4/20)Edna Marie Luna, 84, of Lewisburg, died Nov. 21, 2020, at NHC-Lewisburg. She was a longtime resident of Marshall County, the daughter of the late Carl Luna and Fannie McKelvey Luna. She was a member...
Sara Ruth Puckett Robinson (12/4/20)Mrs. Sara Ruth Puckett Robinson, 93, of the Wheel community of Bedford County, died Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020, in Shelbyville, TN. Mrs. Robinson was born in Rutherford County and was a daughter of the...
John D. Brown (12/4/20)Mr. John D. Brown, 51, of Lewisburg, TN, died Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, in Nashville, TN. He was born in Florence, AL and was a graduate of the Marshall County High School Class of 1987. John worked...
Terry Claiborne "Mule" Lowe (12/1/20)Terry Claiborne “Mule” Lowe, 73, of Belfast, died Monday, Nov. 30, 2020, at Marshall Medical Center. He was a native of Marshall County, the son of the late Robert Paul and Evelyn Lloyd Hunter Lowe....
Thomas Carl Stevenson (12/1/20)Thomas Carl Stevenson, 85, resident of Lewisburg, died Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2020, at his residence. Funeral services were conducted Friday, Nov. 27, 2020, at 1 p.m. at Bills-McGaugh & Hamilton Funeral...
Betty Joyce Blackwell Neese (12/1/20)Betty Joyce Blackwell Neese, 75, resident of Lewisburg, died Friday, Nov. 27, 2020, at her residence. A graveside service will be conducted on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, at 2 p.m. at Hopper Cemetery...
For SaleHOT TUB; excellent condition, seats 4. Call for more info. 931-637-7128
Legal NoticesLewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities regular scheduled Board Meeting on Monday, November 30, 2020 has been rescheduled. November’s Board Meeting will be held on Monday, December 7, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the LES office, 599 W. Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
For SaleLOVESEAT; Leather, reclines, $195. 931-364-4608
For SaleSOFA; Victorian Gooseneck, $350. 931-364-4608