Forrest awarded TVA Stem GrantThe Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), in partnership with Bicentennial Volunteers Incorporated (a TVA retiree organization), recently awarded three schools in the Duck River Electric Membership...
FHS Rocket Band of Blue names field commandersPhoto submitted The award-winning Rocket Band of Blue, under the leadership of band director Caleb Boone, has named two new field commanders for their upcoming season. Junior Allie Bowman (right),...
- Ebolum graduates (6/18/19)
- Three sets of twins graduate from CHS (6/18/19)
- FUN FRIDAY (6/13/19)
- Columbia State honors radiologic technology graduates (6/12/19)
- City celebrates return to fire hall (6/12/19)
- Who doesn’t love a bounce house? (6/12/19)
- Rotary donates to HOPEtown (6/12/19)
- First Commerce Bank announces promotions (6/12/19)
- Marshall County Art Guild scholarship winners (6/12/19)
- Forrest Alumni Association awards scholarships (6/12/19)
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame Inducts 2019 Class (6/18/19)
- Dusters garner split with Giles County (6/18/19)
- Burkett carries on Forrest baseball tradition (6/13/19)
- Lewisburg to host Babe Ruth Southeast Region Tournament (6/13/19)
- Durbin’s two-hitter, Hays hot bat sparks Marshall Medical Center (6/13/19)
- Nichirin can’t turn early success into win (6/13/19)
David Alan McCoy (6/19/19)David Alan McCoy, 34, a resident of Columbia, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, June 17, 2019, at his residence. A funeral service will be held on Friday, June 21, 2019, at 11 a.m. at Heritage...
Guy Jerome Smith (6/18/19)Guy Jerome Smith, 49, of Cornersville, died Monday, June 17, 2019 at Willamson Medical Center. Mr. Smith was born in Morgan County, (Decatur) AL, and the son of Jerry Smith and the late Judy (Mardis)...
Marcella Maupin Spence (6/18/19)Mrs. Marcella Maupin Spence, 89, of Verona, died Monday, June 17, 2019, at NHC Lewisburg. Mrs. Spence was a native of Marshall County, the daughter of the late Lee Andrew Maupin and Mary Montgomery...
Harold G. McKenzie (6/17/19)Harold G. McKenzie, 83, longtime resident of Lewisburg, died peacefully on June 14, 2019, at Maury Regional Medical Center. A graveside service was conducted on Sunday, June 16, 2019, at 2 p.m. with...
John W. Nicholas (6/12/19)John William Nicholas, 93, retired employee of John Deere Company and resident of Spring Dale Road, died Sunday, June 9, 2019, at NHC Maury Regional Transitional Care. Funeral services will be...
Donald Lee "Don" Derryberry (6/11/19)Donald Lee “Don” Derryberry, 84, of Marshall County passed away on Monday, June 10, 2019, at Marshall Medical Center in Lewisburg. He was born in Pulaski on October 2, 1934. He was a loving and...
For SalePRINTER; HP office jet pro 8500, like new, $50. 931-637-2851
Legal NoticesNOTICE TO CREDITORS ESTATE OF GEORGE WILLIAM SCOTT Notice is hereby given that on the 5th day of June, 2019, letters of testamentary in respect of the estate of GEORGE WILLIAM SCOTT , who died on January 26, 2019, were issued to Petitioners by the Chancery Court, Case No. 18802, of Marshall County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident, having claims, matured or unmatured, against the estate are required to file the same with the clerk of the above named court on or...
Legal NoticesHead 2 Head Storage located at 737 West Commerce; person who rents storage-unit #9 claim your property asap. 318-680-8205
For SaleCHEST OF DRAWERS; $30. Call 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Mon-Sat. 931-652-9036