Junior’s House receives donationJunior’s House, Inc. would like to give a special thanks to The South Tennessee Oil Company, Inc. for their loyal support in helping child abuse victims in our community. For each of the last three...
Rotary students of the monthPhoto submitted The Lewisburg Rotary Club recognized their students of the month for January at their Wednesday meeting. Selected this month are, from left: Jenna Cheatham, Marshall County High...
- AP Top 10 Boys Team
- Haslam renames state park after senator (1/14/19)
- Jewelry, clothing sold at Graceland auction (1/14/19)
- DREMC board announces President/CEO retirement (1/14/19)
- Lewisburg native donates life (1/14/19)
- Public input needed for parks master plan (1/14/19)
- Troy University Provost’s List (1/14/19)
- MTSU's Fall 2018 Dean's List (1/14/19)
- Campbellsville University's Fall 2018 Dean's List (1/14/19)
- Lewisburg tightens its belt (1/14/19)
- Rockets split home meet with Fairview and EaglevilleThe Forrest Rockets entertained Fairview and Eagleville in a dual match at Chapel Hill Thursday night and came away with a split, falling to the Yellow Jackets 55-24 before coming up with a big 36-20 win over the Eagles. “It’s a good little rivalry we have with Eagleville and it was a good way to end the night with a win,” Forrest coach Chris Slaughter said. Forrest was up against the wall before the match even started versus Fairview, giving up 30 points via forfeits as they were unable to fill five weight classes.
Lloyd Jones (1/14/19)Mr. Lloyd Jones, 83, resident of Lewisburg, died Friday, Dec. 21, 2018, at Maury Regional Medical Center. Born on April 11, 1935, in Johnson City, TN, Lloyd was the son of the late Robert & Lena...
Jeffrey "Bubba" Cox (1/14/19)Jeffrey “Bubba” Cox, 53, resident of Lewisburg, died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, in Salt Lake City,UT. He was born on June 14, 1965, in Pulaski, TN. Bubba was a truck driver. He is survived by his loving...
James Michael "The Legend" Cozart (1/14/19)James Michael “The Legend” Cozart, 63, of the Wheel Community, took his final ride to be with his Savior, on Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019. James passed on from this life at his home surrounded by his...
William Maury Grissom (1/14/19)Funeral services for Mr. William Maury Grissom, 85, of Petersburg, TN, will be conducted at 1 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 14, 2019, at Higgins Funeral Home with Bro. Tim Forsythe and Bro. Billy Taylor...
Betty Allin (1/11/19)Mrs. Betty Allin, 90, of Chapel Hill, TN, died Wednesday morning, Jan. 9, 2019, in Spring Hill, TN. She was born in Marshall County and was a daughter of the late Clifton and Mary Ellen Leonard Shaw....
Betty "Momma" Prince (1/11/19)Betty “Momma” Prince, 75, died Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2019, at NHC Lewisburg. She was born in Dyersburg, TN, on Sept. 24, 1943, to the late William and Velma Smith. Momma was the owner of Momma’s...
ApartmentsCedar Hill Apartments, Lewisburg, TN now has a 2 bedroom upstairs apartment available. Rent is $503 - $673 based on income. Call 931-359-7138 for more information. Office hours Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Section 8 vouchers welcomed. Equal Housing Opportunities. TDD 1-800-927-9275
Legal NoticesNOTICE TO CREDITORS ESTATE OF PERRY STEVEN SCHWARTZ Notice is hereby given that on the 9th day of January, 2019, letters of administration in respect of the estate of PERRY STEVEN SCHWARTZ who died on September 25, 2018 were issued to Petitioner by the Chancery Court, Case No. 18638, of Marshall County, Tennessee All persons, resident and nonresident, having claims, matured or unmatured, against the estate are required to file the same with the clerk of the above named court on or...
Legal NoticesNOTICE TO CREDITORS ESTATE OF SUDIE BURGESS MILAM Notice is hereby given that on the 9th day of January, 2019, letters of testamentary in respect of the estate of SUDIE BURGESS MILAM , who died on December 4, 2018, were issued to Petitioner by the Chancery Court, Case No. 18665, of Marshall County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident, having claims, matured or unmatured, against the estate are required to file the same with the clerk of the above named court on or...
For SaleCEMETERY PLOTS; 2 plots in Ring Cemetery, $600 for both. 931-637-9058