Joint ResolutionState Sen. Shane Reeves (right) attended Tuesday’s Lewisburg City Council meeting to present a joint resolution passed by the Tennessee General Assembly recognizing the city for being named as the...
Lewisburg honors firefightersThe Lewisburg City Council bookended the regular business at their Tuesday meeting by commending two of the city’s firefighters for saving a life and by receiving a resolution from the state,...
- MMC offers free sports physicals for area students (4/17/19)
- Green Thumb Garden Center has moved to a different location (4/17/19)
- Cornersville chooses paving bid, moves yard sale date (4/17/19)
- COMMUNITY NOTICES (4/16/19)
- BRIEFS (4/16/19)
- COLORING CONTEST (4/12/19)
- COMMUNITY NOTICES (4/11/19)
- BRIEFS (4/11/19)
- Foutch receives Billy Mitchell Award (4/11/19)
- Walker receives Good Scout Award (4/11/19)
- George inducted into TSSAA Hall of Fame2019 Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association Hall of Fame inductee Joe George won 803 baseball games during his 37 years as head coach at Marshall County High School, guiding the Tigers to three Class AA state championships (1983, 1993, 1994) and four runner-up finishes in 12 trips to the state tournament. “It feels great,” George said. “I never really expected to be here and to be in such great company is really an honor and I’m tickled to death.”
- Tiger comeback falls just short (4/17/19)
- Forrest honors Becky Cheatham for 20 years of stellar coaching (4/17/19)
- Bulldogs sweep Culleoka, beat Fayetteville for 10 in a row (4/17/19)
- Bobcats run-rule Tigers in offensive onslaught (4/12/19)
- Burnham walk off lifts Rockets to sweep over Tigers (4/12/19)
- Milligan tosses no-hitter in first home start (4/12/19)
Geraldine C. Johnson (4/17/19)Geraldine C. Johnson, 91, of Lewisburg, died Tuesday, April 16, 2019, at Maury Regional Hospital. Mrs. Johnson was a native of Pulaski, TN, and the daughter of the late Joe and Golden Speer Clark....
Howard Hensley (4/16/19)Howard Hensley, 90, resident of Lewisburg, died Thursday, April 11, 2019, at Alvin C. York VA Medical Center in Murfreesboro. Born on March 13, 1929, in Harlan County, KY, he was the son of the late...
Michelle Caswall Garza (4/16/19)Mrs. Michelle Caswall Garza, 61, resident of Lewisburg, died peacefully on April 13, 2019, at Maury Regional Medical Center surrounded by her family. Born on May 16, 1957, in Perrysburg, OH, she was...
Curtis Reams Vandiver (4/16/19)Mr. Curtis Reams Vandiver, 86, of Lewisburg, died Sunday, April 14, 2019, at VA of Murfreesboro. Mr. Vandiver was a native of Maury County, the son of the late Oliver David and Ida England Vandiver....
Joseph Tyree “Ty” Gordon, Jr. (4/15/19)Joseph Tyree “Ty” Gordon, Jr., 77, resident of Lewisburg, died Wednesday, April 10, 2019. A Marshall County native, he was the son of the late Dr. Joseph Tyree Gordon, Sr. and the late Sarah...
James "Jim" Lovins (4/15/19)Mr. James “Jim” Lovins, 86, of Lewisburg, TN, died Thursday, April 11, 2019, in Lewisburg, TN. Mr. Lovins was born in Marshall County and was a son of the late Alfred and Jessie Anderson Lovins. He...
Legal NoticesLewisburg Electric System’s Board of Public Utilities will hold their regular scheduled Board Meeting on Monday, April 29, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the LES office, 599 W. Ellington Pkwy. The meeting is open to the public.
Legal NoticesLewisburg Water and Wastewater will have the monthly board meeting on Tuesday April 23, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. Located at 100 Water St, Lewisburg, TN 37091
GeneralMoving Sale: 3208 Grizzly Road, Culleoka; April 18, 19, 20, & 21. Everything goes; antiques,furniture.
General927 Oak St., Fri. & Sat., April 19 & 20, 8am-? Furniture, home decor; no clothing.Rain or shine.