Maury Regional Health accepts donations of personal protective equipmentCOLUMBIA, Tenn. — As cases of COVID-19 continue to climb across the U.S. and in Tennessee, Maury Regional Health (MRH) has experienced an outpouring of support from community members seeking ways to...
Marshall County receives National Drug Court Institute grantGeneral Sessions Judge Lee Bussart and Lewisburg City Court Judge Barbara Medley in partnership with District Attorney Robert J. Carter, Public Defender Donna Hargrove, Sheriff Billy Lamb, the...
- First COVID-19 case confirmed in county
- First COVID-19 case confirmed in county (3/30/20)
- DREMC confirms relief, reassures members (3/27/20)
- TCAT SHELBYVILLE (3/18/20)
- Two Marshall County schools receive STEM grants from TVA (3/16/20)
- Marshall County schools close effective Tuesday (3/16/20)
- Frozen Jr. (3/12/20)
- Tennessee sees first confirmed case of new coronavirus (3/5/20)
- Crew travels to Putnam County (3/5/20)
- Title defense, near misses, an injured warrior, and the Lady ‘Dawgs’For the first half of the 2006-2007 high school prep season I began to learn my trade under fire, travelling everywhere to cover games. I was extremely motivated and was searching for games to cover, but by the end of the Christmas season I needed a break really bad.
Cordell Pierce (4/2/20)Cordell Pierce, 93, passed from this life on April 1, 2020, at his residence in Mooresville, TN. He was a native of Giles County, born Nov. 26, 1926, to Daniel Levi Pierce and Jesse Pinkie Harris...
Hilyard W. Welch (3/31/20)Hilyard W. Welch, 83, of Cornersville, died Monday, March 30, 2020, at Maury Regional. He was a native of Marshall County, the son of the late Marvin Welch and Maggie Watt Welch. He was retired from...
Arnold R. Lilly (3/31/20)On March 28, 2020, Arnold R. Lilly passed from this life to his heavenly home. Born July 16, 1932, in Pipestem, WV, he was the 12th child of 13 born to Edward Allen Lilly and Lizzie Mae Lilly who...
Bettye Elizabeth Childress Endlsey (3/31/20)Bettye Elizabeth Childress Endsley, 57, resident of Lewisburg, died Sunday, March 29, 2020, at her residence. A private graveside service will be held at Short Cemetery. Due to the Coronavirus...
Charles William “Bill” McLain (3/31/20)Mr. Charles William “Bill” McLain, 72, husband of Connie McLain, and a resident of Columbia, passed away Monday morning, March 30, 2020, at Morning Pointe Assisted Living. A private graveside service...
Elizabeth Stegall Collins (3/31/20)Mrs. Elizabeth Stegall Collins, 89, of Lewisburg, died Friday, March 27, 2020, at her residence. Mrs. Collins was a native of Marshall County, the daughter of the late Edgar and Sammie Hardison...
Legal NoticesNotice of Meeting of the Chapel Hill Board of Mayor and Alderman The Town of Chapel Hill Board of Mayor and Alderman will meet via virtual meeting on Monday, April 13th, 2020 at 6:00 pm. The meeting will be available to the public via live stream on the Town of Chapel Hill YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/ channel/UCUU2RwphGFHR2r XpCZbmH-w. The meeting agenda and related documents are available for inspection on the Town’s website, www.townofchapelhilltn.gov.
Legal NoticesNOTICE OF LIEN SALE Notice is hereby given that the vehicle described below will be sold at Public Auction on April 15, 2020, for wrecker and storage bill, at 10 a.m. at Cook's Automotive, 1215 Craig Moore Road, Lewisburg, TN 37091 1991 Buick LFC 4D VIN# 1G4HP54C5MH445577
For SaleDELL COMPUTER; Windows 10, Avira anti virus package; excellent condition; $325. 615-415-2769
Legal NoticesLewisburg Water and Wastewater will hold their monthly Board meeting on Tuesday, April 14th at 12:00 pm. at 100 Water Street, Lewisburg, Tennessee 37091.
- Truck hauling toilet paper catches fire on Texas interstate
- Boat does doughnuts after hitting wave, throws man overboard
- Shop sells 'hundreds' of doughnuts starring Dr. Fauci's face
- Customers cheer after woman gives birth at Missouri Walmart
- Psych evaluation ordered for man who sought trial by combat