Council names Beard as interimThe Lewisburg City Council appointed Public Works Director Buck Beard as the interim city manager at Tuesday evening’s monthly meeting. Councilman Jerry Gordon made the motion to appoint Beard to the...
Tour of Homes tap SundayTake a break from the shopping and stress of the season with the Lewisburg Rotary Club’s annual Christmas Tour of Homes, happening on Sunday, Dec. 15, from 1 until 5 p.m. This year features six...
- Spot Lowe students place in competition (12/12/19)
- Singing for supper at Marcy Jo’s (12/12/19)
- Garage Sale (12/6/19)
- Goodwill honors Danny Stephens as Achiever of the Year (11/22/19)
- Hunters can feed hungry this holiday season (11/22/19)
- GREAT AMERICAN SMOKEOUT (11/22/19)
- Veterans Day (11/19/19)
- 2019-20 Junior Kiwanis class (11/19/19)
- Vets program at Village Manor (11/19/19)
- Carlee Messick (11/19/19)
- 2019 Maxwell and Bednarik Award Winners AnnouncedMaxwell Football Club President Mark Dianno announced today that LSU quarterback Joe Burrow has been selected as the winner of the 83rd Maxwell Award for the Collegiate Player of the Year, and that Ohio State junior defensive end Chase Young is the winner of the 25th Chuck Bednarik Award for the Collegiate Defensive Player of the Year.
- Vols Excited for Upcoming TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Experience (12/13/19)
- Eichel scores 2 goals; Sabres beat Predators 4-3 (12/13/19)
- Army seniors ready for last hurrah on the football field (12/13/19)
- AP Player of the Year: QB Joe Burrow, first winner from LSU (12/13/19)
- NFL This Week: Round 1 of Texans-Titans' AFC South showdown (12/13/19)
- Presidents Cup at a glance (12/13/19)
Madelyn Hufstedler Shelton (12/12/19)Madelyn Hufstedler Shelton, age 103, of Lewisburg, died on December 11, 2019, at NHC Oakwood Hall in Lewisburg. Mrs. Shelton was a native of Linden, Tn and the daughter of the late Samuel Boyd and...
Edna Kathalene “Kathy” Palka (12/10/19)Edna Kathalene “Kathy” Palka, 84, of Lewisburg, died Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019, at her residence. She was a native of Metcalf County, KY, the daughter of the late Harry Hudson and Ollie Maurine Butler...
James Timothy Tipper (12/10/19)James Timothy Tipper, 63, of Lewisburg, died Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019, at Marshall Medical Center. He was a native of Marshall County, the son of the late James Tipper and Mareli Clendening Tipper. He is...
Joyce Ann Fowler (12/5/19)Joyce Ann Fowler, 78, of Lewisburg, died Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, at her residence. She was a native of Maury County, the daughter of the late Luther Foster and Tiny Louise Waddy Harvey. She was a...
Robert Clint Franklin (12/3/19)Mr. Robert Clint Franklin, 80, died at Marshall Medical Center in Lewisburg, TN, Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2019. Funeral services for Mr. Franklin will be conducted Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019, at 2 p.m. in the...
Gregory D. Yeargins (12/3/19)Mr. Gregory D. Yeargins, 68, of Lewisburg, passed on Friday, Nov. 29, 2019. He was a dedicated member of Second Avenue Church of Christ. He graduated from Marshall County High School and worked as a...
Legal NoticesThe Marshall County Planning Commission will meet on December 17, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Lewisburg, Tn. second floor, room 2202. The agenda is as follows: a.) Rezoning Request: Shannon Derryberry and Jessica Adams request rezoning of 4 acres of property located at 1292 New Lake Rd from A-1 to C-1 to operate a wedding/event venue. Map 078.00 Parcel 020. b.) Rezoning Request: Sons of Confederate Veterans request a rezoning of 1 acre of property from A-1 to...
For SaleRECLINER; Ashley, brown fabric, non-smoker, very nice, purchased 3 mos ago, $175. 931-703-7650
Legal NoticesNOTICE TO CREDITORS ESTATE OF JAXIE DIANE HARWELL Notice is hereby given that on the 3rd day of December, 2019, letters of testamentary in respect of the Estate of JAXIE DIANE HARWELL , who died on October 25, 2019, were issued to Petitioner by the Chancery Court Case No. 18954, of Marshall County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident, having claims, matured or unmatured, against the estate are required to file the same with the clerk of the above named court on or...
For SaleSHOTGUN; 1991 semi auto Belgium Browning A-500R; in excellent condition, $600 cash only. 931-993-6124